- Filmtools Hires New Purchasing Manager
- Filmtools Launches New eCommerce Website
- Special Offer from OConnor: Win 2 Tickets to ASC Awards + More!
- Filmtools Once Again on LA Business Journal’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Filmtools Enters Into New Agreement to Expand Its Reach
- GoPro Hero3+ vs. The GoPro Hero 3 Comparison
- Lighting Seminar at Filmtools: Working with High Output Light Sources
- The GoldFold Wallet is Back!
- Manfrotto Live Learning Event & Trade-In Special at Filmtools!
- Filmtools Labor Day Special Event: No Sales Tax, win a GoPro
- Looking for live event coverage?
Visit The Filmtools Live Blog
- With #photography ƒ-stop Mode the Mosaic 1x1 it's easy to take full advantage of the even light provided by Limelite ow.ly/w0BQC 27 minutes ago
- The #ComodoObrit and is extremely versatile, What kind of projects would you use it for? ow.ly/vPeVm 2 hours ago
- Summers coming quickly, make sure you're covered from the sun with a hat from Filmtools ow.ly/vPjpd 1 day ago
Tag Archives: on location
While on set, the need to get your voice heard is always a necessity. If you don’t want the sore throat in the morning, the use of a “bullhorn” or “megaphone” is essential. While the Fanon MV-20S megaphone has been … Continue reading
On Saturday, July 24th, 2010, a room full of filmmakers gathered in the upper floor at Filmtools to meet, catch up, and learn together from one of the best cameramen and DPs in the news gathering world, Jody Eldred. As … Continue reading
Rain in California is as unpredictable as it is sporadic. That’s one of the reasons why all of our camera operators should always keep camera rain covers handy. But rain isn’t the only thing we’re up against when it comes … Continue reading