- Filmtools Launches New eCommerce Website
- Special Offer from OConnor: Win 2 Tickets to ASC Awards + More!
- Filmtools Once Again on LA Business Journal’s List of Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Filmtools Enters Into New Agreement to Expand Its Reach
- GoPro Hero3+ vs. The GoPro Hero 3 Comparison
- Lighting Seminar at Filmtools: Working with High Output Light Sources
- The GoldFold Wallet is Back!
- Manfrotto Live Learning Event & Trade-In Special at Filmtools!
- Filmtools Labor Day Special Event: No Sales Tax, win a GoPro
- NOTICE: Filmtools is Open Until 9:00pm on Tuesday
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Filmtools’ Phones Will Be Down at 5pm Today
- Filmtools Store Special: Filmtools Custom TV Logic 5.6” Pelican Case – In-Store Only!
- DJI Quadcopter Live Learning at Filmtools – LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER!
- Vincent Laforet Live Learning Seminar at Filmtools
- Filmtools Store Special: Filmtools Four Leg Full-Sized Camera Mount – In-Store Only!
- Filmtools Store Special: Filmtools 24″ x 36″ Converted Junior Cart – In-Store Only!
- Looking for live event coverage?
Visit The Filmtools Live Blog
Tag Archives: on location
While on set, the need to get your voice heard is always a necessity. If you don’t want the sore throat in the morning, the use of a “bullhorn” or “megaphone” is essential. While the Fanon MV-20S megaphone has been … Continue reading
On Saturday, July 24th, 2010, a room full of filmmakers gathered in the upper floor at Filmtools to meet, catch up, and learn together from one of the best cameramen and DPs in the news gathering world, Jody Eldred. As … Continue reading
Rain in California is as unpredictable as it is sporadic. That’s one of the reasons why all of our camera operators should always keep camera rain covers handy. But rain isn’t the only thing we’re up against when it comes … Continue reading