- Filmtools Store Special: Filmtools Four Leg Full-Sized Camera Mount – In-Store Only!
- Filmtools Store Special: Filmtools 24″ x 36″ Converted Junior Cart – In-Store Only!
- Filmtools Store Special: Mag DIT Tent & Umbrella Holder – In-Store Only!
- Filmtools Store Special: Klein 2-Wire Radio Headset – In-Store Only!
- 2013 Stabilizer Gear Expo – June 2nd, 2013!
- 2013 CineGear LA Expo – May 31st-June 1st, 2013!
- Filmtools Store Special: Cardellini End Jaw Clamp 2E – In-Store Only!
- J.L. Fisher, SOC, ICG & ASC, 8th Annual Mixer & BBQ Lunch
- Filmtools Store Special: Leatherman Multi-Tools – In-Store Only!
- Recap: Best of NAB Show at Filmtools!
- Filmtools Store Special: Filmtools Gripper 3025 Mount – In-Store Only!
- Video: Upcoming Events & NAB 2013 Recap!
- Canon Releases EOS 5D Mark III Firmware Update
- Canon Releases Cinema EOS C500 Menu Simulator
- Filmtools Store Special: TV Logic 5.6″ Acrylic Screen Protector – In-Store Only!
- Canon Announces XA20 & XA25, Gives You WiFi & 1080/60P
- Looking for live event coverage?
Visit The Filmtools Live Blog
- Filmtools Store Special: Filmtools Four Leg Full-Sized Camera Mount - In-Store Only!
- Video: Canon Cinema EOS C100 - Things You Should Know
- Sennheiser's EW G3 Series Wireless Mic System: Evolution At Its Best
- Zacuto Z-Finder VS. LCDVF - Which is right for you?
- Video: Rokinon Cine Lenses - Filmtools.tv
- "T" & Sausage - Tasty Tools That Hit The (Focus) Mark
Tag Archives: on location
While on set, the need to get your voice heard is always a necessity. If you don’t want the sore throat in the morning, the use of a “bullhorn” or “megaphone” is essential. While the Fanon MV-20S megaphone has been … Continue reading
On Saturday, July 24th, 2010, a room full of filmmakers gathered in the upper floor at Filmtools to meet, catch up, and learn together from one of the best cameramen and DPs in the news gathering world, Jody Eldred. As … Continue reading
Rain in California is as unpredictable as it is sporadic. That’s one of the reasons why all of our camera operators should always keep camera rain covers handy. But rain isn’t the only thing we’re up against when it comes … Continue reading