- Video: Canon Cinema EOS C100 - Things You Should Know
- Zacuto Z-Finder VS. LCDVF - Which is right for you?
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II & EOS 7D DSLR Cameras of Choice for Stunts / Action Work on Set of "Marvel's The Avengers"
- Filmtools: Your One Stop Shop For Chroma Key
- Sennheiser's EW G3 Series Wireless Mic System: Evolution At Its Best
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: on location
While on set, the need to get your voice heard is always a necessity. If you don’t want the sore throat in the morning, the use of a “bullhorn” or “megaphone” is essential. While the Fanon MV-20S megaphone has been … Continue reading
On Saturday, July 24th, 2010, a room full of filmmakers gathered in the upper floor at Filmtools to meet, catch up, and learn together from one of the best cameramen and DPs in the news gathering world, Jody Eldred. As … Continue reading
Rain in California is as unpredictable as it is sporadic. That’s one of the reasons why all of our camera operators should always keep camera rain covers handy. But rain isn’t the only thing we’re up against when it comes … Continue reading