- Filmtools Store Special: Cardellini End Jaw Clamp 2E – In-Store Only!
- J.L. Fisher, SOC, ICG & ASC, 8th Annual Mixer & BBQ Lunch
- Filmtools Store Special: Leatherman Multi-Tools – In-Store Only!
- Recap: Best of NAB Show at Filmtools!
- Filmtools Store Special: Filmtools Gripper 3025 Mount – In-Store Only!
- Video: Upcoming Events & NAB 2013 Recap!
- Canon Releases EOS 5D Mark III Firmware Update
- Canon Releases Cinema EOS C500 Menu Simulator
- Filmtools Store Special: TV Logic 5.6″ Acrylic Screen Protector – In-Store Only!
- Canon Announces XA20 & XA25, Gives You WiFi & 1080/60P
- Video: NAB Show 2013: 10 Coolest Products at the Show!
- Video: NAB 2013: Video Coverage of NAB 2013!
- Video: NAB Show 2013: ARRI PCA – Filmtools.tv
- Video: NAB Show 2013: Rotolight – Filmtools.tv
- Video: NAB Show 2013: RED ELEMENT/Element Technica – Filmtools.tv
- Video: NAB Show 2013: DJI-Innovations – Filmtools.tv
- Looking for live event coverage?
Visit The Filmtools Live Blog
- Sun Oven - Solar Powered Cooking at Filmtools Headquarters
- Sennheiser's EW G3 Series Wireless Mic System: Evolution At Its Best
- "The Scorpion" by Cam Caddie - Universal Stabilizing Camera Handle - New Product!
- Video: Canon Cinema EOS C100 - Things You Should Know
- Zacuto Z-Finder VS. LCDVF - Which is right for you?
- Filmtools Store Special: Cardellini End Jaw Clamp 2E - In-Store Only!
Monthly Archives: May 2012
The fifth installment in a series from Filmtools on Teenie Weenie Grip Gear and how to utilize it in the best way to engineer a solid, steady car mount. Part five covers the various configurations of the super-versatile Gripper 3025 … Continue reading
This year marked the 7th Annual Mixer and BBQ Lunch at J.L. Fisher, an event that has become, in the words of Dave Frederick, SOC, “a Hollywood tradition.” Each year, the event is held at J.L. Fisher where tours are … Continue reading
A lot of buzz has been going around about the Canon EOS C300, and for good reason. Most people want to be able to get their hands on them, even if it’s only for an hour or so, to run … Continue reading
Canon Service Notice: The EF200 f/2L IS USM & EF800mm f/5.6L IS USM Lenses with the Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera
Canon has just issued a Service Notice that makes 5D Mark III users aware of “abnormal noise” when using 2 specific Canon lenses but that the camera does not need to be repaired as a result: To Users of the … Continue reading
Canon EOS 5D Mark II & EOS 7D DSLR Cameras of Choice for Stunts / Action Work on Set of “Marvel’s The Avengers”
1920 x 1080 HD Recording And 24p Frame Rate Enable Gripping Point-Of-View Shots for Theatrical Filmmaking LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y., May 9, 2012 – Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, is proud to announce that its EOS 5D … Continue reading
In the final installment of our four part series on Teenie Weenie Grip Gear and how to utilize it in the best way to engineer a solid, steady car mount, Stan and Nick go all out constructing a monster rig … Continue reading