Newly available at Filmtools is the Dana Dolly, an affordable portable camera dolly system. With 16 soft urethane skateboard wheels on floating trucks and a rugged, durable build, you can obtain ultra-smooth dolly shots at a fraction of the cost of the standard camera dolly. Also, due to its compact size, you get added versatility in small spaces and can easily adjust to a greater range in height, starting from just a few inches off the ground.
There are currently 3 Dana Dolly Kits to choose from to meet your specific needs:
Dana Dolly “Rental Kit” (Includes 75mm, 100mm & 150mm bowl adapters plus travel case) $889.99
- Recommended for use with Schedule 80 pipe
- Compatible with any 1 1/4″ pipe or conduit
- Compatible with regular straight dolly track
Versatility In Height
- Can be placed directly on the ground for low-angle shots
- Can be supported with apple boxes for varying heights
- Can be mounted on standard junior stands
Camera Mount Options
- Comes standard with a Mitchell mount
- Available adapters for 75mm, 100mm, or 150mm ball heads.
- Soft polyurethane wheels absorb imperfections in the pipe and are mounted on precision bearings.
- Designed to support up to 100 lbs.
- Black industrial finish to minimize reflections on set.
Make sure to check us out online at www.Filmtools.com or stop by our brick and mortar location in Burbank, CA for all of your expendables and film equipment needs!